- 1 April 2019
- Posted by: eyath-news
- Category: Employment Opportunities - Proclamations
The extension refers to the following majors: LAND SURVEYORS & GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERS
SUPPLY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION
Applications for the internship will be accepted at the Department of General Protocol at the Headquarters of EYATH SA, 127, Egnatia Str., 6th floor or electronically at the email: email@example.com. Applications are accepted by filling in the relevant application form, which can be found at the link below.
To print the Application, click HERE.
Supporting documents for starting an internship:
- School contract (in 3 copies)
- School Certification that the conditions for starting an internship are fulfilled (original)
- Photocopy of ID card (both sides)
- Photocopy of the document mentioning the IKA (Social Security Institute) Registry Number (AMA)
- Photocopy of the document “Certificate of VAT identification”
- Photocopy of the Social Security Registry Number (ASIC)
- Individual bank account photocopy (preferably PIRAEUS BANK)
All supporting documents (1-7) will only be accepted in paper form.