A necessary condition for a settlement, either electronically or with your physical presence in our stores, is that the water intake be in the name of the real user.
In case you are not the billpayer of the water consumption account, then you will have to proceed with the transfer of water rights in your name (click here) and then, after the transfer process is completed, you will proceed with the settlement of your debt.
Click here to download the Settlement Request in pdf or here to download it in word format.
The application is submitted and the procedure is processed either in our offices (at the EYATH SA branch at 6 Aggelaki St. or at the branch on 26th October 26 St. , opposite the Courthouse) in your personal presence or by your authorized representative (certified for the genuine of the signature authorization) or via the electronic form below, with the following supporting documents:
– ID Card or Passport and proof from TAXISNET for VAT, Tax Office (E9 for the owner, electronic lease for the tenant) or Solemn Declaration from gov.gr in which the mentioned data appear.
– Solemn Declaration from gov.gr or from KEP which will state:
«I agree that in case of late payment of even one installment of the settlement or non-payment of the current – after the settlement – account, the settlement is canceled, the overdue interest is returned, in case it had been deducted and EYATH S.A. may terminate the water intake.»
It is noted that the minimum installment is 50 euros.
A. In case it is the first settlement or there have been others in the past that were kept
-In 12 interest-free monthly installments, with 80% off the interest charged.
-In 24 interest-free monthly installments, with 60% off the interest charged.
-In 36 interest-free monthly installments, with 50% off the interest charged.
B. In case where in the past there was only one settlement and it was not kept
– A new settlement can be made, which will include all the default interest.
C. In case of two unkept settlements have already been made,
– 30% deposit required. Social Residential Tariff beneficiaries are excluded
D. In the event that three or more non-compliant arrangements have already been made,
– 50% deposit required. Social Residential Tariff beneficiaries are excluded.
*In case of late payment of even one installment of the settlement or non-payment of the current – after the settlement – account, the settlement is canceled, the overdue interest is returned, in case it had been deducted and EYATH S.A. may terminate the water intake.
To activate terminated water intake with debts (new water intake contract), settlement can be requested only by the owner
– With an advance payment of 50% of the amount due and the remaining sum in 12, 24 or 36 monthly installments with an exemption of 80%, 60% or 50% of the default interest respectively.
In case of debt greater than 2,000.00 €, regardless of the price list, it is required to draw up and sign a Private Agreement certified for the genuine of the signature authorization
For those on Social Residential Tariff:
- Ability of installment settlement for those who have debts over 40 euros.
- Minimum installment amount is 20 euros while the maximum is 72 euros.
- No interest charged.
BY USING A CREDIT CARD of the billpayer and / or of a third party (only at the EYATH SA branch at 6 Aggelaki St. or at the branch on 26th October 26 St. , opposite the Courthouse)
- You are offered interest-free installments, with 80% off of the default interest, the amount of which depends on the credit card. The maximum number of installments (up to 48) is provided by Eurobank cards. The cards of the other banks provide up to 36 interest-free installments
- Minimum monthly installment is 50 euros