Information Set / UpdateI want to set / update my information

water splash isolated on white background PZ9TLSB

Click here to read what “updated water intake” means and why it’s important to update our information.

If you want to provide or update contact details and other information relating to the EYATH S.A. bill, please fill out and submit the form below, attaching documentary proof of your Tax Reg. No. and ID Card No.
As a Tax Reg. No. proof, you may attach a recent E9 if you are the owner or a taxis electronic lease if you are the tenant.

    Identification Data

    Information declared/updated

    We would like to inform you that your email will be used to send your bill electronically.

    Water Utility TransferI want to set / update my information

    Click here to get information about the water utility transfer and submit the application.

    How to get your guarantee back

    After water supply is cut off or transferred you can submit an application to the Protocol Department to have the guarantee returned.

    See the application form, for the guarantee return, here.


    Make sure that the billpayer is the actual user. Otherwise the accumulated debts are payable by the owners of the properties.

    Moreover, under the EYATH S.A. Water Intake Regulation, if ownership of a property is transferred, the new owner must pay any previous debts for water bills for the property connected to the network, if the water supply to it has been turned off.

    Water Intake TerminationI want to set / update my information

    Click here to get information about the water intake termination and warranty refund and submit the application.

    Connect to our networks !