Water quality in my areaWater in my area

You can view the results of water quality measurements in your area, as well as historical measurement data by clicking here.

Consumers who wish to obtain a water quality certificate for use with the Hellenic Food Agency, the human and animal health agency or other government agency, or the results of the relevant tests, can contact EYATH S.A.’s head offices, 127 Egnatia st., 54635, (Secretariat) and submit a request (home / business).

Connect to our networks !