- 14 February 2019
- Posted by: eyath-editor
- Category: Corporate announcements
ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Board of Directors of the Sociιtι Anonyme under the name “THESSALONIKI WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE COMPANY SA” and with the distinctive title “EYATH SA” (Sociιtι Anonyme Register Number 41913/06/V/98/32) based in Thessaloniki,
its shareholders, in accordance with Law 2190/1920 on Sociιtιs Anonymes, as currently in force, and with the company’s Articles of Association and following a decision taken during the session on June 8 2010, at the Ordinary General Meeting on June 30 2010, Wedneday 11:00 am, at the Thessaloniki Stock Exchange Centre Katouni 16-18 in Thessaloniki; the Agenda includes the following items:
- Item 1 Approval of the Company’s annual financial statements, of the reports of the Board of Directors and auditors for the 10th financial year (from 1/1/2009 to 31/12/2009).
- Item 2 Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditors of any liability with regard to the actions of the last fiscal year (from 1/1/2009 to 31/12/2009).
- Item 3 Approval of the remuneration and allowances paid to the members of the Board of Directors during the financial year 2009 and determination of the remuneration of the Chairman, Managing Director, members and Secretary of the Board of Directors during the financial year 2010.
- Item 4 Election of Auditors and their substitutes for the year 2010 and approval of their fees.
- Item 5 Approval of the dividend payout to the company’s shareholders.
- Item 6 Confirmation of the decisions of the Board of Directors on amendments to the approved pricing policy for the year 2010
- Item 7 Designation of an Audit Committee under art. 37 L. 3693/2008
- Item 8 Grant of license under Article 23 Codified Law 2190/1920 to members of the Board of Directors and to Managers in order to participate in the Board of Directors of a subsidiary of EYATH SA
- Item 9 Sponsorships – Donations
- Item 10 Announcements – Suggestions
All the shareholders of the Company are entitled to participate in this Meeting, either in person or by proxy. Each share entitles to one vote.
The shareholders must block all or some of their shares in order to participate in the General Meeting, either through their operator in the Dematerialised Securities System (DSS) or through the company “Hellenic Exchanges SA Holding Company” (formerly known as the Central Securities Depository), if their shares are in the Special Account of DSS, and they must deposit to the Company’s Service of Shareholders & Company Announcements (98 Tsimiski Str. , Thessaloniki -546 22, Tel: 2310 286 613) the related certificate of share blocking, at least five (5) days prior to the day of the General Meeting’s session.
The documents of representation must be submitted to the Company during the same period.
Thessaloniki June 8 2010
THE Board of Directors