Information for the processing of personal data

The company with the trade name “EYATH SA” informs you that the processing of your personal data is regulated by the following terms and the relevant provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the relevant Greek and EU legislation on personal data protection, in particular Law 4624/2019. The above company is in charge of processing according to the law (General Regulation EU 2016/679) and is headquartered in Thessaloniki, 127 Egnatia st., 54635, tel. 2310 966600, with no. GEMI 58240404000 and VAT number 94549011, while maintaining the website The company EYATH SA has appointed a Data Protection Officer with contact details email: and tel. 966600 (option 4 – 1).

The personal data collected and processed by our company are what are necessary for the processing of the compensation claim application, ie name, contact address, telephone, address of damage, email and documents that prove the above. The data will be used exclusively for this purpose and will not be passed on to third parties. Legal basis for the processing recommends that the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a contracting party (article 6 par. 1 bd of Regulation 2016/679).

These data are kept until the deletion or change of owner, and the appropriate organizational and technical protection measures are taken. Providing data is necessary to satisfy the debt settlement request and if you do not provide it, this will not be possible.

The data subject has the right to request the data controller to access the data concerning him / her, and the right to correct or delete or restrict the processing of this data. These rights are exercised either by sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer of the company or by submitting a request electronically:

You have the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority for issues related to the processing of your personal data. For the competence of the Authority and the way of submitting a complaint, you can visit its website ( → My rights → Submitting a complaint), where there is detailed information.