With the Sewerage NetworkI would like to connect

What do I need to connect my property to the sewerage network?

Anyone who owes the cost of a new sewerage connection charge or new private sewerage branch pipe or new sewerage pipe extension or related services can pay that debt by paying an advance equal to the VAT and can then pay the balance in 3 equal instalments which will be included in the next 3 water bills, provided that there is a water supply contract in place.

In the case of jointly owned properties, the debt can be transferred to the communal water meter bill for the property connected, provided that a certificate of consent from the other owners is submitted.

It can also be paid by credit card.

2310 966 600, option 3 – 1.

Connect to our networks !