- 14 February 2019
- Posted by: dataentry
- Category: Corporate announcements
The Water Supply and Sewerage Systems Company of Thessaloniki SA announces that on the 29th of June 2012 in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Thessaloniki,13th km of Thessaloniki – Peraias, the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders took place, it was lawfully attended by 5 shareholders which presented either in person or through proxy, a quorum of 28,877,170 shares or a percentage of 79.55% of the paid up share capital of the Company and it took the following decisions unanimously ie 100% of the present shareholders.
1. Approved the annual financial statements of the Company, the reports of the Board of Directors and the auditors for the 11th Fiscal Year (1-1-2011 up to 31-12-2011),
2. Discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the Charted Auditors from any liability for compensation for the recent fiscal year (1-1-2011 up to 31-12-2011).
3. Approved the salaries and the compensations paid in the members of the Board of Directors during the fiscal year 2011 and pre-approved the salary of the President, the CEO as well as the members and the secretary of the BoD for the fiscal year 2012.
4. Elected the GRANT THORTON SA Chartered Auditors, for the regular and tax audit, for the fiscal year 2012 and approved their salaries.
5. Approved the dividend payment to the shareholders of the company of €0.188 per share, which after the tax withhold of 25%, the paid dividend is finalised at €0.141. The divided cut will take place on the 17th of August 2012 and the payment of the dividend will commence on the 27th of August 2012.
6. Ratified the decision-proposal of the Board of Directors for the pricing policy of the period 2012-2013.
7. Appointed an Audit Committee according to the article 37 of the L. 3693/2008.
8. Granted authorization, according to the article 23 L. 2190/1920, to the members of the BoD and Managerial staff to participate to the Board of Directors of the subsidiary company of EYATh SA
9. Approved Grants – Donations.
There were no other announcements or proposals.