- 14 February 2019
- Posted by: dataentry
- Category: Corporate announcements
The Regular General Meeting of the Company Stockholders on the 30th of June 2010, with a participation percentage of 80,32 % on the deposited capital stock which corresponds to common stocks, decided the following regarding the issues of the daily agenda as mentioned in the invitation dated 8.6.2010:
- The yearly financial statements of the Company were approved as well as the reports by the Board of Directors and the Chartered Auditors for the 10th Fiscal year (1-1-2009 until the 31-12-2009).
- The members of the BoD and the Chartered Auditors were released of all liability regarding the actions of the last Accounting Period (1-1-2009 until the 31-12-2009).
- The salaries and compensation paid to the members of the Board of Directors during the fiscal year 2009 were approved, and the salaries for the Chairman, the Managing Director, members and secretary of the BoD were approved for the fiscal year 2010, in accordance with the cuts in L. 3833/2010 & L.3845/2010.
- The below were appointed as regular Chartered Auditors, Kalogeropoulos Ioannis, fathers name Vasileios, Chartered Auditors Register Number 10741 & Pagonis Evangelos , fathers name Nikolaos, Chartered Auditors Register Number 14211 and as substitutes Niarchos Vasileios, fathers name Antonios, Chartered Auditors Register Number 30521 & Achiniotis Christoforos, fathers name Ioannis, Chartered Auditors Register Number 35961, of BAKER TILLY HELLAS SA, for the fiscal year 2010 and their fees were approved.
- A dividend cut was approved of 0,133 Euros per stock out of which the dividend tax of 10% is withheld in accordance with L.3697/2008, therefore the net paid dividend amount per share will amount to 0,1197 Euros. Beneficiaries to the dividend will be company shareholders registered in the DSS (Dematerialized Securities System) on the 23rd of August 2010 (based on the regulation for determination of beneficiaries record date). The 19th of August 2010 was set as the dividend cut date. The payment of the dividend will take place on the 27th of August 2010 in accordance with the procedure provided in the Athens Stock Exchange Regulations.
- With regards to the Board of Directors decision on the freezing of invoices for the year 2010, it was decided that it will take effect as of the 1-1-2010 until the 31-08-2010 while as of the 1-9-2010 until the 31-12-2010 in accordance with the Joint Ministerial Decision 11741/29-12-2006 .
- A suggestion for the composition of an audit Committee was approved in accordance with article 37 L.3693/2008 by the non executive members of the BoD Thomas Algianakoglou, Dimitrios Zakalkas and the independent non executive member Thomas Siambiris. The term of the above mentioned Committee is of one year and expires on the directly following Regular General Meeting.
- Permission was approved, in accordance with article 23 E.L. 2190/1920, to the BoD members & executive members of EYATH S.A Dimitrios Zakalkas, Thomas Algianakoglou & Michail Vadratsikas to participate in the Board of Directors of a subsidiary company of EYATH S.A.
- The Grants-Donations given in 2009 were approved while grants and donations for 2010 were not pre approved.
- There were no announcements- suggestions.
Head of Stockholders Services
& Company Announcements